About Me

Monday, March 30, 2009

Procrastination

I'm probably one of the worst procrastinators of all time. It's quite sad really; but as hard as I try to improve, I put even that off! :)

My therapist told me the other day that apparently it's a sign of depression. Well, considering all of the people out there that procrastinate, does that mean pretty much everyone is depressed? That's a disheartening thought! And here I was feeling like my mood had gotten better and I was healing. However, I think that it's a symptom for those people who didn't already procrastinate. 

I've never considered myself to be a very assertive person. That's something I'd like to change. Going with the flow is how I've primarily lived my life. But that's not necessarily the best route. Like most things, there needs to be a balance. Knowing when to assert myself, and when to ride the waves is something I'm learning; slow but surely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment