About Me

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Boredom!

So, I'm at work...bored...nothing new there. Andy (my boss), apparently isn't coming in today. A simple call would have been nice, letting me know this. There's a very good chance I would have taken the day off! Especially since the weather is BEAUTIFUL and rain is coming tomorrow through the weekend. What good are days off when you can't enjoy being out?!

In the past I wouldn't mind being bored. I'd usually read, look random stuff up online, play games, watch movies. But I felt bad for that lol, so I broke that habit. I'm thinking of picking up the reading one again though. Otherwise, I just sit here and think. And thinking too much can be a bad thing.

Speaking of boring...this blog is Wack, so I'm going to leave it at that. Ciao! :)

1 comment: