About Me

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dirty Work

Update...all has been well, for the most part. Reconciled with some, said goodbye to others, but overall I've been content. Until this morning...

Please tell me why my dad has my mom give me an intervention speech before work? I mean does he really want those drivers to die as I'm driving to the office? Because I tend to be aggressive when I'm mad. 

She says they're worried I'm not eating enough and not getting the proper nutrients that my body needs. She wants to schedule an appointment for me with a doctor. Great!...Well thank you, I know my appetite hasn't been normal for months now, but does that really make me anorexic?! Apparently dad seems to think I am...Awesome! Way to increase my anxiety, which just so happens to decrease my appetite! 

I'm lethargic because I enjoy knitting in the evenings, instead of going to the gym...hmm...
Thank you for bringing up the one thing I miss the most in my life. You want me to workout, but yet I'm too thin? Fascinating! 

The kicker...ready?...Mom comes into the office with DONUTS, seriously people?! Apparently, it's really dad who is concerned (which is true). Mom lets me eat when I'm hungry and lets it go when I'm not, which is how it should be. I am an adult and know my own body. Why can't he do his own dirty work? He has to send mom?! Bless her heart...I do feel bad for getting upset with her. 

I need out of this fish bowl I'm living in! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment