About Me

Friday, June 12, 2009

Just not that into you...at all

Here's the deal guys...I'm tired of wasting my energy worrying about how to let you down without hurting your feelings. So take notes, and don't take it too personally. 

I'm not into playing games, and I'm not one, so don't try to play me. What you see is what you get. If you ask me when I'll come see you and I don't commit or don't respond in a timely fashion, thats not because I'm busy, it's because I'm trying to find a nice way of say 'it ain't gonna happen'.

Just because I might smile and be a little flirty, that doesn't mean I want you in any other way than a friend. If you know me at all, you'd know I'm flirty. Don't take friendliness the wrong way. Makes things awkward. 

If I really just don't give you the time of day, I would Hope that's pretty obvious, but some of you are totally oblivious and only see what you want to see. When I say I'll call, and don't...please just take the hint. 

Stop trying and just accept we're only gonna be friends. If I'm interested, I'll let you know. Until then back off, you're driving me nuts. I'd like to stay friends, but if you really just can't get the picture, I'll gladly draw it out for you.

Thanks! Needed to get that off my chest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment